Today I wanted to share what my goals are for next year. To be brief, my goals are almost to have no goals. I want to be way more laidback next year and not put any pressure on myself. Not that I really put any pressure on myself but I do feel guilty that I didn’t complete everything I set out to do this year. I will be going over how well I did on all my 2020 goals in an upcoming blog post. But I do have some things that I would like to accomplish reading and blog wise so let’s jump into it!
- It is no secret that I buy a lot of Kindle books and that is something that won’t be changing. However, I want to curate my bookshelves to be filled with books that I truly love and want to own. So when it comes to buying physical books I will not just be buying what looks good but instead trying to enhance my collection.
- The exception to the above is Book of the Month books. I will still be getting those books every month but I am aiming to read them sometime during the month that I receive them. This is for two reasons. One being that I am hoping it will help make me more intentional about what I am picking each month. The other reason is that I read Invisible Girl by Lisa Jewell as soon as I received it and when I ended up really not liking it I went ahead and donated it. And I love the idea that someone at one of my Little Free Libraries got to read a brand new hardcover release.
- I have *unofficially*been doing blogmas and I have really been enjoying posting everyday and I hope next year to keep making blogging a daily priority.
- My reading goal for next year is 100 books. I read pretty much double that this year but a lot of that was due to my health issues which are, thankfully, slowly getting better. I’m praying I will have no relapses and can continue my recovery. I’m excited to see where I will be at the end of next year!
- My last blogging goal is to respond back to all comments!
3 thoughts on “2021 Blog and Reading Goals”
Yes everyone should make goals for next year
LikeLiked by 1 person
I think so too! It is something to work for/towards 🙂