Sorry there was no Friday Faves last week. My kids and I all came down with colds and my poor baby got it the worst so that pretty much took over my life last week. Thankfully, we are all feeling better and other than it being ridiculously hot, this week has been a really good one.
- My husband has been on vacation this week and it has been so nice to have lots of family time and just to have him home in general since he works such long hours. Also, we’ve been able to get lots of home projects done that we have been wanting to do for awhile.
- I am participating in Wonder Week but I haven’t been very active on social media this week because of my husband being home. I have been able to read 3 books and I’m really hoping I will finish my fourth book today.
- I had a really good week for my blog. You all have been so supportive of me and my blog and I am truly grateful for every view, like, retweet and comment that I get. I’m happy to be a part of this community in my teeny tiny part of the internet.
- This week I was also nominated for two blog awards!! I’m hoping next week I will get both those posts up. It’s such a fun way to recognize other bloggers and I can’t wait to pay it forward.
- I also read one of my favorite books of the year this week. My Audrey by Sophie Kinsella was such a funny and well done book. I laughed out loud so many times while reading it.
- This morning we finally got the call that my 5 year old was finally accepted into our regular elementary school. It is a public school but there are a lot of people where I live so he was waitlisted. It was hard for Spencer, my 7 month old, to nap because we were constantly dropping off or picking up at one school or the other because they are on different time schedules. I’m so relieved that they will be at the same school at the same time!
- Since I wasn’t able to blog a lot in August I have a lot of content and ideas for next month so here’s hoping that I am able to get it all out. Especially reviews, I’m ridiculously behind on them.
I hope you all had a great week and I hope September is productive and amazing for you!
2 thoughts on “Friday Faves #5”
such a great blog post, love your blog so much
LikeLiked by 1 person
Aw thank you so much!! ☺️