This week has been so busy that I haven’t had a chance to get much blogging done. I only had one post (besides this one) go up this week. I’m almost done with a review for an ARC I received so hopefully that will be up tomorrow. Please bear with me as I figure out a new routine now that my older boys are back in school.
- Wednesday was the first day of school and it was so much fun seeing how excited my kids were and hearing all about their day.
- I didn’t have time to write any posts this week but I did plan out my next 10 posts.
- My husband surprised me with another book case which was so thoughtful and it’s a smaller one that fits all my little paperbacks perfectly.
- My one post this week that I did get up I was so happy with because I love the idea of telling you all my most anticipated books for the month. I think it’s another way for you to get to know me and my taste in books better.
- I got a couple of books in the mail from Amazon this week that I can’t wait to read. I actually have a huge stack of books that I want to read asap but I keep adding to it so it’s just getting longer haha #readerproblems #bookbuyingproblems
I hope your week was more productive than mine, although I do keep three humans alive and thriving while my husband works crazy hours, so I guess I’m always being productive lol Let me know some of your faves in the comments!