I was tagged by the wonderful HappyMessHappiness for the Mystery Blogger Award. I love her blog and I’m so grateful that she would think of me! This award was created by Okoto Enigma to recognize “amazing blogs that haven’t been discovered” yet. The creator’s goal is to “create a friendly community and build a link between bloggers in the blogosphere; as everyone gets nominated and they too can spread the fun by nominating more people for the award.” (I got this info from Just Me’s blog post where she tagged me.)
Let’s start with the rules and then we can move on to the fun stuff!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
If you can ask the president of your country just one question, what would you ask?
This is a hard one but I guess as a parent I think taking care of a country wouldn’t leave a lot of time for your family. So I guess my question would be how has becoming president impacted how much time you get to spend with your kids.
What’s the oldest thing you own?
The first thing that came to mind would probably be a box of notes that I have in my closet from my middle school years haha. They are all folded up in different ways and are probably super embarrassing about all the guys my friends and I were crushing on. If you are near my age (33) do you remember all the different ways we used to fold up notes before passing them to each other. It’s probably something that doesn’t happen anymore with all the technology kids have now.
What is your least favorite thing about humanity?
Selfishness. I think this world would be such a better place if people started thinking less about themselves.
What language would you like to learn and why?
I regret not taking Spanish in school. I took two years of French and while I really liked it I don’t think it was very useful. I live in California and Spanish would for sure be something that I would use way more often.
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I wish I was more artistic. I would love to be able to draw or do some kind of art but I’m really terrible at it.
3 Things About Me
- I am a boy mom times three. They are 10, 8, and 3.
- I love to knit. I enjoy making things for people but mostly I just find it very relaxing. Also, I feel weird when I’m sitting down not doing anything so knitting is a good way for me to keep my hands busy. I think this may be a Mom thing since I never used to have this problem pre kids haha
- I cry easily. I can cry from just a commercial or a song. It’s so annoying!
Questions for my nominees
- What is your favorite thing about where you live (city, state or even country)?
- What do you think about the color yellow? *This is my weird question
- What’s something positive that you hope comes out of this pandemic?
- How do you fit blogging into your routine?
- Who is someone you would love to meet, dead or alive?
My best post
I don’t know if I have a best post but I think one of my favorites is Eight Perfect Murders by Peter Swanson because I love that book so much.