Last August I found a reading challenge that I wanted to complete before the end of last year. I didn’t complete it but I have read most of the books on the list and I hope to finish the last few this year. I thought it would be fun to update you on the 15 books that could be this year’s Gone Girl and show you what I have read and what I still have to read.
- I See You by Clare Mackintosh
Ill Will by Dan Choan The Girl Before by JP Delaney
- Everything You Want Me To Be by Mindy Mejia
- The Secrets You Keep by Kate White
- A Simple Favor by Darcey Bell
Behind Her Eyes by Sara Pinborough
- Little Deaths by Emma Flint
Into The Water by Paula Hawkins The Child by Fiona Barton Every Last Lie by Mary Kubica Final Girls by Riley Sager The Breakdown by B.A. Paris The Lying Game by Ruth Ware
- A Stranger In The House by Shari Lapena
I have I See You on hold with my library and I just bought A Stranger In The House so I will be reading that one soon.