This week went by so fast. I hope you all had a great week as well! This was our last full week of summer vacation and we spent it lounging around at home and hanging out at the park.
- The most exciting thing to happen to me this week was that two publishers got in contact with me about reviewing books. I’m so thankful for the opportunity to be able to share my thoughts about both with you all.
- The weather has been perfect all week long. My absolute favorite weather is low to mid 80’s and that is what is has been here( I live in the California). I feel like I’m always in an amazing mood when the weather is so nice.
- Going along with favorite thing number 1, I have been getting approved for quite a few ARCS on Netgalley. So thank you Netgalley and publishers for that.
- I’m really enjoying spending as much time with all my boys before school starts next week. My mama heart is the happiest when I’m surrounded by my little people. Even though some of them aren’t that little anymore haha
- I finished 3 books this week and I would love to finish 2 more in the next couple of days.
- I have been staying a day ahead when it come to blog posts, except for today’s, I want these Friday Fave posts to be as authentic as possible. It has really allowed me to take my time with each post and I found that I have missed writing after all these years out of school. Which, I never realized when I was younger, but 31 is 13 years out of school!!! When I think of my age like that, I definitely feel old haha
Let me know some of your faves from this week. Also, what is the weather like where you live?