Another weekend is about to start which is always so exciting and fun. Since school starts in the middle of the month, I have been letting my older boys decide how we spend each day and majority of the time they have picked staying home and having a pajama day. So, we have been keeping things pretty relaxing before the hectic school routine starts again.
- My husband had Wednesday off of work which was such an awesome break in the middle of the week.
- While he was home, my hubby took our 5 year old to see Despicable Me 3 and the humongous smiles Hunter had when they got back made me so happy.
- I will probably only finish two books this week but I am really into the stories of both.
- Yesterday I ordered a book that I am excited to share with you guys.
- This weekend I will be unhauling some books at the thrift store, which also means I might as well browse their book section while I’m there.
- Also this weekend, my husband, Will, is going to help me rearrange our room, including our bookshelves. They have gotten so disorganized so I’m really looking forward to organizing them and making them look pretty.
I hope you all had a great week. What are some of your favorites from the week?